[jcifs] AuthenticationFilter patch

Camil Bojneag cbojneag at geocontrols.com
Fri Dec 23 19:40:21 GMT 2005

Hi,

This mail relates to the "AutheticationFilter patch and <error-page>
definitions" message sent by Michael Kimberlin.

This patch is supposed to work with the existing jcifs-1.1.11.jar and
add to its functionality, the capability to display an error page -
instead of a blank one - when user credentials are refused. I deployed
this package on Tomcat and need to have this new feature implemented.

So, I downloaded his code and I have problems compiling it.

There are 2 objects in his code that cannot be found by the compiler in
the classpath: AuthenticatedRequest and Negotiate, and I don't know
either to which package they do belong.

Am I missing something? Should I import any other package? Is this patch
supposed to work with the current jcifs jar?

I appreciate your feedback and thanks in advance.

-Camil