[jcifs] Only the first login is successful

Mike Bennett mkb137 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:15:39 GMT 2005

Enabling load balancing (which the documenation says is on by default) via :
    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.http.loadBalance</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </init-param>

Didn't fix the problem.  I only specified the one domain controller,
anyway, so there was nothing to balance against.