[jcifs] Only the first login is successful

Yannick yannick at smellyfrog.com
Tue Dec 6 08:44:01 GMT 2005

Hi Mike,

You probably need to use pre-authentication. So you need to setup a user
account on the domain that you can use to do so, then add the following
parameters in your web.xml file:

    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.username</param-name>
        <param-value>UserAccountName</param-value>
    </init-param>

    <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.password</param-name>
        <param-value>PasswordOfTheUserAccount</param-value>
    </init-param>

Hope this helps
Regards
Yannick