[jcifs] Any improvement to DFS connections?

MacDermid, Kenny kenny.macdermid at abridean.com
Tue Aug 16 20:00:42 GMT 2005

Hello,

I messaged a while back with some connection problems when connecting to =
a DFS. I've tried the latest version and continue to receive 'network =
name not found' when ever I try to access it. Is this a known issue, or =
should it work.

I'm making the connection to:

smb://domainname.com/dfs/

Which is accessible in windows explorer using:

\\domainname.com\dfs\

If this should work then I'll setup ethereal tomorrow to submit proper =
captures.

Thanks,

Kenny

--=20