[jcifs] IntegraTUM WebDisk available

Thomas Bley thomas.bley at simple-groupware.de
Fri Aug 12 01:52:57 GMT 2005

Hi,

thanks for your feedback!

NTLM HTTP Authentication is currently not used, so people need to
provide their credentials manually (this can be a security problem if
SSL isn't used).

Some time ago I tried to get DFS working but failed with the
getDfsPath-Example together with w2k3 sp1. DFS wasn't any priority, so I
dropped it from the list.

Especially for universities this is really a good solution. The current
version is a bit modified for NetApp Filers. E.g. snapshots are loaded
from the ~snapshot subfolder and get sorted by the lastAccessTime
attribute. Also the getFreeDiskSpace function stopped working with jCIFS
1.2.0. I bypassed: if(ex.getNtStatus() ==
NtStatus.NT_STATUS_INVALID_INFO_CLASS) { and it worked again as it should.

bye
Tom