[jcifs] IntegraTUM WebDisk available

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Aug 12 01:07:45 GMT 2005

Hey, this looks cool. I know people are looking for something like this
(e.g. universities that want to give students web access to files). This
is sort of like Davenport but unfortunately Davenport maintainence has
slipped to 0.

I'll add a link to the site next time I release an update.

Note however that if you're supporting NTLM HTTP authentication it can
be a little tricky (e.g. DFS redirects must be caught and translated to
HTTP redirect). See jcifs/http/NetworkExplorer.java for details.

If you're not supporting NTLM HTTP auth then make sure SSL is on!

Mike