[jcifs] Multiple domains problem

John Varghese johnv at aftek.com
Wed Sep 22 15:10:27 GMT 2004

Hi All,
   I am developing a web-application in which user has to select a
network path.
  For this I have to present him initially with list of all domains.
  On clicking on a particular domain name, he his shown all the server
names in it.
   Finally on clicking on a server name, he will be shown all shared
folders in it

My question is do I have to maintain a valid login id/password for each
domain and depending on
 user selection set the jcifs.smb.client.domain, jcifs.smb.client.username,
and    jcifs.smb.client.password accordingly

Any help will be appreciated
Regards

--
John Varghese