[jcifs] Davenport over HTTP

Daniel Perez dperez at fib.upc.es
Wed Sep 22 14:57:32 GMT 2004

Hi!

I've been redirected to this mail list, although my questions are
related to Davenport smb client.

I was wondering whether someone has implemented those lacking functions
of Davenport (http). At the moment, Davenport (http) is only able to
read files & dirs, but it cannot upload, rename or delete files. Has
anybody written these functionalities? I've written some code to allow
uploading, deleting and renaming files and I would be glad to contribute
it  to Davenport project, but I should work a bit to integrate my code
into Davenport code base (not very much, since I've only changed
DefaultPostHandler and davenport.xsl).