[jcifs] Remote command Execution?

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Sep 3 02:48:30 GMT 2004

Michael B Allen said:
> Then run your TestAtsvc program. It probably won't work the first time
> around but

This was very easy. The attached works with idlc + Jarapac. But I don't
know how to interpret the job_time value. It's not seconds from 1970. It's
relative to 12am or something like that. I tried 0xFFFFFFFF thinking that
might be interpreted as "now" but it didn't work. I think you might have
to somehow get the server time and then compute the job_time + 5 seconds
or something like that. If you figure it out pls let us know.