[jcifs] copyTo method with an XP folder

Scahill, Kevin Kevin.Scahill at ie.fid-intl.com
Wed Sep 1 17:29:48 GMT 2004

Hi,
	I'm trying to copy a file from one directory on a share to another
directory on the same share using the copyTo command and I keep getting
jcifs.smb.SmbException: Access is denied. The destination share/folder is on
an XP machine which sets the read-only property of every folder as checked.
I'm thinking this is my problem but I'm not sure. I can delete the file that
I want to send and list the files and folders in the destination folder so I
think my connection details are correct for both SMBFile parameters in the
copyTo command. Has anyone successfully used the SMBFile method copyTo to
copy a file to a folder on an XP machine?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin.