[jcifs] jCIFS NTLM and keep-alive

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 00:09:58 GMT 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 19:17:01 -0400 (EDT), Michael B Allen
<mba2000 at ioplex.com> wrote:

> I am not familiar with where keep-alive behavior is controlled. In my
> experience HTTP 1.1 compliant servers support it and have it on by
> default. It's not something you need to enable.

I think from memory it is at the webserver as I had problems getting
JCIFS to run with JRun as they only support HTTP 1.0 and hence no
keep-alive, where if I setup the ISAPI plugin for IIS it would work,
although then I could just use IIS's built in authentication but I did
learn something out of it. :)

--
Jason Bainbridge
KDE - Conquer Your Desktop - http://kde.org