[jcifs] Re: Multi-fragment PDUs

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Oct 11 02:59:35 GMT 2004

Michael B Allen said:
> Elrond,
>
> Maybe you can help me with an RPC question? Our RPC code does not properly
> handle multi-fragment PDUs. It handles PDUs that fit into a single
> transaction just fine but when I try to read an additional fragment I get
> ACCESS_DENIED.

Never mind. It works now. I think this was because of my access mask in
the NTCreateAndX call. There's also clearly a lot of code that's untested
in Jarapac. It's actually impressive that it works as well as it does with
so little testing. Of course it was oblivious to the awkward buffering of
a DCE named pipe. I had to finagle both JCIFS and Jarapac to get
multi-fragment PDUs working properly.