[jcifs] java.io.IOException: no andx command supplied withre sponse

Jerry Jalenak Jerry.Jalenak at LABONE.com
Tue May 4 19:44:17 GMT 2004

Thanks for the response.

I'm trying to get the server details from our network group now; once I have
those I'll pass them on.  In the meantime I'll try to see if we have one of
the recommended packet-capture software packages and see about getting a
trace.  (might be a couple of days, but I'll post follow-on e-mails
then....)

Jerry Jalenak
Development Manager, Web Publishing
LabOne, Inc.
10101 Renner Blvd.
Lenexa, KS  66219
(913) 577-1496

jerry.jalenak at labone.com

This transmission (and any information attached to it) may be confidential and
is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for
delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be advised that you
have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify
LabOne at the following email address: securityincidentreporting at labone.com