[jcifs] the referenced account is currently locked out

Jens.Mueller at dbv-winterthur.de Jens.Mueller at dbv-winterthur.de
Fri Jun 25 09:05:08 GMT 2004

Hello all,

I used long time jcifs 0.7.19 to authenticate a webapplication and updated
yesterday to 0.9.2. No I get this error, when I try to connect:

The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.

(NtlmHttpFilter.java -> row 129 ( SmbSession.logon( dc, ntlm ); ))

I tried diffrent properties, but no one helps.
I turned it back to 0.7.19 and it works.

Do you know, what the reason could be?

Thanks
- Jens

PS: I wrote a simple test client. It is attatched to this mail. The client
works with both versions, but it don't use ntlm. I used it to see, if the
are some network-problems between my server and the domain controller.