[jcifs] Potentially very useful link.

eglass1 at comcast.net eglass1 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 14 15:39:00 GMT 2004

Yes, Keith Brown is very good.  I've been meaning to pick up his other
book, "Programming Windows Security":

    http://www.develop.com/books/pws/

It is an "under the hood"-style book from the Windows Security perspective
(which is fairly rare; most are application-oriented and gloss over the
dirty details).  The SSPI workbench utility he wrote is also very useful
in getting your hands dirty with SSPI.

Eric