[jcifs] Re: SmbFile(

Gary Rambo grambo at aventail.com
Tue Jun 1 23:21:02 GMT 2004

Yes this is a side-point from the problem in the Re: SmbFile( thread. I
was responding to the statement about the ~200 shares limit for
NetShareEnum.

We have NetServerEnum3, not NetShareEnum3, and too bad, too.
NetServerEnum3 won't help with a many-shares problem. Removing

	maxDataCount = 4096;

from NetShareEnum.java will send the enumeration request with a larger
buffer.

Gary

--
Gary Rambo