[jcifs] Re-activated jCIFS list subscriptions.

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Mon Jan 12 17:15:16 GMT 2004

Dear jCIFS list members,

I did a small amount of maintenence on the jCIFS list today.  There were a
handful of people who were not receiving mail because of an error detected
by the list software.  I have re-enabled those list members.

- If you are receiving this message and you do not want to be on the jCIFS
  list *please* unsubscribe.  You can unsubscribe as follows:

    Send a message to jcifs-request with the subject line "unsubscribe".

    Visit the jCIFS mailing list page and follow the instructions near the
    bottom of the page.

- I did not re-enable mail for anyone who had manually disabled it.

- I *did* re-enable mail if the system did not know why mail was disabled.

In a few days, I will re-check the list and remove anyone who has been
re-disabled due to excessive mail bounces.

There are currently 176 list members.

I do apologize for the amount of SPAM that gets through the list.  This
has been a problem for the Samba lists in general despite a good deal of
effort on the part of the site maintainers.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org