Re: [jcifs] NTLM Auth - Multiple domain defi nition

Jan Pavelka jan.pavelka at muskareni.cz
Mon Jan 12 16:48:56 GMT 2004

Hello Mike,

I tried to use the name of domain and WINS so I was not dependent on 1 DC.
But I need to set about ten different domain names (they are all trusted).

So as far as I know it is not possible yet, am I right?

Probably I will use the alternative with DC because users from different
domains can be authenticated. If domain controller is down our monitoring
tools will inform us and we can change web.xml and redirect it on another
DC.

As soon as possible the new functionality will be released I will add it
to our web applications.

Thanks
   Jan