[jcifs] Very rare

llastanlugas at ru.ru llastanlugas at ru.ru
Wed Jan 7 07:25:05 GMT 2004

We offer you very EXCLUSIVE disks!

We have only 34 SUPER EXCLUSIVE disks which were autographed and kissed (there is a lip stamp)
of Julia and (or) Lena from scandal Duet TATU.
The last time they were at there record company in Moscow Russia,
for promotional purpose they left about 70 disks signed and kissed.
34 of them are at our hands now. You understand how rare and value this disks are.
Only the person who loves TATU can estimate what a valuable present it could be.

ONLY 34 DISKS!

HURRY UP! You can be that happy minority of owners.

WHAT IS MORE .... Disks now smell like TATU ... like virginity,
like berries ... We even can not describe how amaizing they smell.
That is because they kiss it for you.

They will be delivered directly from the Moscow headquarters of the
record company UNIVERSAL MUSIC RUSSIA

http://zone.hoha.ru/tatu
CLICK HERE TO GET IT FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR FRIENDS. VERY SOPHISTICATED CHOICE !

To cancel your subsription from this service click here