[jcifs] CVS question

David D.Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Sat Dec 18 13:23:06 GMT 2004

If you're using vim there is a plug-in, but I have no idea how good it
is or how much it does.  I just Googled for it.

I still use vi[m] for quick editing (of source or config files), but I
started using a modern IDE with contextual help and auto-completion
this year.  It makes you so much more productive.

Dave