[jcifs] Jcifs on Java 1.3.1

Pollers, Roel [NCSBE - Non JJ] RPOLLERS at NCSBE.JNJ.COM
Thu Dec 16 13:25:17 GMT 2004

Hello,

This could a well be a question with a short and simple answer but I can't
find it anywhere;

We will use jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter to get the NT usernames of users that
visit our intranet on our new installation of ATG which runs with JDK 1.4

What I want to know is;
Is it possible to configure this so that it can also work with Java 1.3.1.02
?
I tried a couple of things but I quickly noticed that you can't use filters
so the web.xml of my test app doesn't work here ...

If this is possible, does anyone have examples ?

R.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<web-app>
<filter>
<filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
<filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>
<param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
<param-value>***.***.***.***</param-value>
</init-param>
</filter>
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>