[jcifs] Re: Alert: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException with jcifs-1.1.3

Johan Danforth johandanforth at bredband.net
Thu Dec 16 09:57:58 GMT 2004

> Ok. Forget it.
>
> I think the query for the list of domain controllers is choking (returning
> a list of size 0). I suspect something's overloaded. Like your WINS server
> for instance. I'll add a fix that sticks with the old list of DCs when
> that happends. Maybe you can try 1.1.5? Things have really come a long
> way since 0.8.
>
> Mike

I'll do my best to try 1.1.5. We're talking about the intranet portal for a
very, very large company here, and the managers aren't too happy about testing
anything in the production environment at this stage :)

I'm looking at a way to stress-test the portal using a large number of
different windows accounts in our dev environment and I'll post here as soon as
we're able to do somethin. Thanks Mike for the rapid answers and help.

Johan