[jcifs] Where do the log info goes?

McDonnell, Colm (MLIM) colm_mcdonnell at ml.com
Tue Dec 14 16:41:08 GMT 2004

jCIFS log events are written to stderr so the destination for these log
events is up to you, for example; you could pipe stderr to stdout when
starting your process, you could direct the JVM to write stderr to a
named log file etc. The following JVM command line parameter will
instruct WebLogic to write stderr to the file "/stderr.log".

    -Dweblogic.Stderr=/stderr.log

I don't know what the equivalent command is for WebSphere but a quick
google threw this up:
http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/wasinfo/index.jsp?topic=/com.ib
m.wasee.doc/info/ee/ae/ctrb_stdlogs.html