[jcifs] NTLM and Windows 2003

Ingo Rockel irockel at pironet-ndh.com
Fri Aug 27 09:58:50 GMT 2004

Hi,

I'm currently trying to run jcifs with Windows 2003 but with no luck so
far. The authentication request always fails. Testing against a WinNT
Domain Controller and Windows 2000 controller just works fine, but Win
2003 fails. I tried the stuff described in:
http://jcifs.samba.org/src/docs/ntlmhttpauth.html#signing but without
any luck.

According to the logs, jcifs first tries to connect with the correct
user, without any response from the server and afterwards tries to
connect as "guest", but without luck as this account is disabled. Any Ideas?

Thanx for any help,

	Ingo

--
PIRONET NDH AG