[jcifs] jarapac-0.2.0 relased

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Sat Aug 14 21:23:30 GMT 2004

Eric,

I've performed some major surgery on Jarapac. Mainly I've removed or
replaced the NDR code which was quite pervasive. The old ndr package is in
src/ndr.old replaced with the comparitively empty src/jarapac/ndr. The
changes where a little crude but I think there might be an opportunity to
further IDLize some of the PDU code so I'm not going to get carried away
with details at this point. As you're aware I've written an idl compiler -
the result of which is examples/NetShareEnum.java. There's a makefile that
might help you build/run that example. Currently only the ncacn_np/jarapac
combo complies but it does not work (something about no provider?). Anyway I
think it's close. Since this is your baby, I think you might make a lot more
progress at this step. Perhaps you can take a look and give me some
direction?

Files are 0.2.0 on Sourceforge:

Greedo shoots first? Not in my Star Wars.