[jcifs] I have forgotten how to compile Java code.

David D. Kilzer ddkilzer at kilzer.net
Thu Aug 12 05:06:44 GMT 2004

The classpath points to where the *.class files are located.  Unless
you've compiled ndr/NdrLong.java into ndr/NdrLong.class relative to the
current directory (.), javac won't be happy when you compile
NetShareEnumAll.java.  (It won't find NdrLong.class if it's in the
current directory because it should be found under a directory called
"ndr" from the current directory.)

You've also done "import ndr.NdrLong;" inside NetShareEnumAll.java,
right?

Dave