[jcifs] RapException

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:14:03 GMT 2004

I think I see the issue; I should have picked up on this earlier.  The
domain name in the netServerEnum call needs to be a NetBIOS style
name.  From your trace, you appear to be using a DNS style (e.g.
"my.domain.com").  While this could be used to make the connection to
the domain controller (as jCIFS can resolve names via DNS) the actual
NetServerEnum RAP call only takes NetBIOS names (e.g. "MYDOMAIN").

Eric