[jcifs] RapException

Torsten Curdt tcurdt at managesoft.com
Tue Aug 3 09:31:58 GMT 2004

> The connection is being made anonymously; this is likely the cause of
> the error.  Try doing:
>
> NtlmPasswordAuthentication auth =
>         new NtlmPasswordAuthentication("DOMAIN", "user", "password");
> final ServerManagement management = new ServerManagement(m_domain, auth);

Hm... I tried but it did not help :-(

Passing in empty (user="" password="") credentials gives me
an "unverifiable signature" exception. Passing in the real
domain administrator credentials or even any bogus user
password combination(!) gives me the RapException with error
59 again.

Any further ideas?

Anyone using JCIFS with Windows Server 2003?

cheers
--
Torsten