[jcifs] inconsistent NtlmHttpFilter behaviour

Anand Raman araman at sapient.com
Thu Apr 22 17:45:20 GMT 2004

you are correct. The tcpdump for all connections to the bdc was never consistent. Sometimes tcpdump reported 0 filters to have been processed during the complete authentication cycle.

By directly writing to the console, I could atleast see some output which I sent to the group.

Do you want me to try capturing the packets once again

Thanks for your time
anand