[jcifs] Unverifiable Signature when using SmbFileInputStreaminWin2k3

Michael Kerley michael at enkoo.com
Fri Apr 2 18:43:20 GMT 2004

Yes, unfortunately you heard right.  As Gary said, if I ignore the invalid
signature things proceed just fine.  I verified that the file contents are
identical whether there are 100% valid signatures or if there are some
invalid ones.  (Although our QA guy tells me that if two separate transfers
are started, they will both run for a while and then randomly die - I have
yet to test this.  When I do, I'll get a capture).

I'll send you the capture where the second traffic corrupts the signatures.

Michael