[jcifs] RE: Davenport stuff

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Wed May 14 13:48:32 EST 2003

	So should it work if all characters encountered are ascii or iso-8859-1? I'm
	still getting the same error. Is it possible that my setup is specifically
	blocked from viewing WebFolders? Is there any way to test my browser
	to see if it can do this WebFolder thing?

	Sending you jpg and pcap offlist ...

> Besides that, I *think* I managed to cover everything you had mentioned.  I
> added the netbios configuration stuff to the documentation and web.xml as
> well.  Thanks again for all of your feedback; it was extremely valuable.

	My pleasure. It was always my intention that someone take the
	NetworkExplorer idea and go somewhere with it and this is exactly the kind of
	thing I hoped for. You've fallen right into my trap! Bhwahahahah.

	Otherwise the build process works great. Your package is very well
	organised. I wish you would make jCIFS' package system work like that (hint,
	hint). I always meant to clean it up but I could not figure out how to make the
	latest version of Ant build the javadoc like we do.