[jcifs] Pop up message over smb??

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Fri Mar 14 06:54:03 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Mar 2003 16:14:58 +0100
Marc Roy Olsen <spam at wildride.dk> wrote:

> Is there a api for java, so I can use the popup funktion in samba???

We have not implemented that function. I believe that is a transact
named pipe function. We have transact named pipes but some code would
be necessary to create/send/recieve the message. I believe it's on The
List but it's not a high priority because it is not a reliable messaging
system.

A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are
conceptually  similar and, more important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.