[jcifs] Is there a simple C library for the NTLMSSP?

dave mobley scprotz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 13:44:42 EST 2003

I don't know that using the windows library would work (if it did, someone
would have done this already).

I'm trying to create a DSAPI filter (authentication filter) for the Domino
web server so that it can handle authentication via Internet Explorer
silently.

I have worked with the jcifs library (and read through the java code) and
understand 'how it works', i am now at the tedious part where, without
finding a suitable C version, I have to port the java code back to C (which
I don't think will be all that exciting).

If you have any suggestions on windows libraries that can do something like
this already, i'd be more than happy to look them up (I just don't know of
any).

thanks

dave mobley
scprotz at hotmail.com