[jcifs] Is there a simple C library for the NTLMSSP?

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Mon Jun 16 13:41:08 EST 2003

	Do you mean a windows dll? If you're using windows, why not just use their
	authentication library functions?

> p.s. If no one has time, would anyone be available for C questions/code
> review from time to time? (always helps to have a second set of eyes :)

	Well I'm pretty good with C and I know the NTLM process so I suppose
	it's possible I might be qualified to critisize your code :~) Don't send me
	an archive though. Just inline the relevant part in the e-mail for
	immediate digestion.