[jcifs] new to jcifs

rajeev shrestha rajeevcool at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 07:45:59 EST 2003

Dear members:

i came across the jcifs just today. my understanding about jcifs is that we
can make a socket connection via NetBios protocol. this is exactly what i am
looking for but i dont know how to start with it. i have the jcifs.jar file
in my class path and is running fine.

what i am trying to do is to write a simple client program that connects to
a server running in NetBios protocol. is it possible to get a sample code
for a server and a client so that i can understand whats goin on?

thanks a lot.

rajeev