[jcifs] Redirecting through IIS to Tomcat gives an error

Tony Cooke TCooke at elders.com.au
Fri Jul 25 12:39:06 EST 2003

Thanks Mike.

I've added the file and made the jar file and I don't get the exception but I end up getting the following running the NtlmHttpAuthExample servlet:

NTLM HTTP Authentication Example
successfully logged in 			<-- something has logged in but it doesn't say who.
Please submit some form data using POST

field1 = sdsdsdsd

NOTE: Running it directly through Tomcat still works, it's just the ISAPI redirector version that gives the error.

Once again, thanks for your help Mike.

All the best,
Tony