[jcifs] Why would auth work on one server and not on another?

Dave Mobley scprotz at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 12 00:34:46 EST 2003

Thanks guys, I tried Allens suggestion (even though his was string to
byte[], and I needed the other direction...made the
adjustment....and.....DRUMROLL......  I got Mozilla 1.4 to log in and give
me back my username in my servlet (it succeeded in doing the smblogon....no
exceptions)

Now I just need to figured out why IE is hiccuping...this is supposed to be
IE's natural ability.  Any ideas on how I could go about figuring this out?
(I don't know enough about the http protocol to know where to look at the
moment.)

As always, you guys are awesome with helping out, and if someone ever needs
a jdk 1.1 version of this package, please let me know.

thanks,

Dave Mobley
scprotz at hotmail.com