[jcifs] REPOST: Problem with Ntlm Http Authentication

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Feb 13 19:32:07 EST 2003

Hmmm...

This is a shot in the dark but it may be related.

As I was digging through the docs, I found an odd field.  In the
SessionSetupAndX Reply there is a field called Action.  It's a bit field,
but only one bit is defined.  If set, it indicates that the authentication
failed but the server accepts Guest logons and has permitted the logon as
a guest logon.

See http://ubiqx.org/cifs/SMB.html#SMB.7.3

Let me know if that's helpful.

Chris -)-----