[jcifs] Re: [OT] Java Based Master Browser

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Sun Feb 9 07:01:52 EST 2003

On Sat, 08 Feb 2003 09:03:29 -0500
Matthew Tippett <matthew.tippett at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> What sort of effort is required?

Between very and exreemly hard. You need mailslot ontop of pipes ontop
of transactions ontop of smb. You would effectively have a server. It
would take me probably about a year but I won't touch it with a 10 foot
pole. Ask the Starlasoft people.

A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are
conceptually  similar and, more important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.