[jcifs] NetBIOS Name Table

andrea.lanza at frameweb.it andrea.lanza at frameweb.it
Tue Feb 4 04:09:22 EST 2003

This question is related with the last thread ( : NetBIOS adapter status
request )

If I would get all the netbios name table from a remote pc, wich method
should I use ?

I see that FirstCalledName represent the Netbios Name of the computer ( or
perhaps the first registered, that's the same (I guess...) )

I try to use the NextCalledName and I got

*SMBSERVER        the first time
<NetbiosName>     the second call
null              following calls.

Is there a way to reproduce the NBTSTAT information and being able to konw
all the name registered with that adapter and their functions
(workstation name, server, messenger, domain name, users logged on,....) ?

Thanks in advance

Andrea