[jcifs] using jgss with spnego for SSO

SAlappatt at unicacorp.com SAlappatt at unicacorp.com
Wed Dec 31 17:21:27 GMT 2003

Hi,

      Kudos for the jcifs team for the NTLMFilter... It was great to have
the filter working with such a simple setup.. I was wondering if it is
worth trying to do the same with the SPNEGO and JGSS Api in jdk 1.4.
Especially the spnego token exchange part . There seems to be only one
public API to do it ..unfortunately it is in c provided by microsoft. Has
anybody tried or even considered to try it in Java?....I am about  to try
to do it...but I wanted to know if there is anybody who could give me some
pointers...

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

Happy New year!!

cheers,