[jcifs] Getting security Descriptors, problems with masks

madlg3 at vodafone.es madlg3 at vodafone.es
Mon Dec 22 17:54:46 GMT 2003

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply. I checked jcifs 0,8b but I cannot see a solution
to my problems. Specially the createOptions parameter. It must have a
value that it is not possible with createOption = createOptions|0x040.
THe value must host the value 0 in this bit set to 1 to query on
files.In the value of CreateOptions == 0x0040 I cannot open folders.

Regarding the refresh, it would be enough with calling open again, you
are right.

Thanks for the support,

MIguel

p.d: I will try to upload the code somewhere. At the moment the first
realease of my library to query for windows security is finished.