[jcifs] Timeout connecting to AS400 using jcifs.

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Sat Apr 5 09:42:29 EST 2003

	It shouldn't make any difference. From the -Dlog=ALL trace you sent me it looks like the server
	is responding to the SMB_COM_NEGOTIATE reqest but jCIFS didn't read the complete
	response. It's expecting something more. We would need a packet capture to see what this
	server is really doing. Someone has a bug I think.

	Also is OS400 EBCDIC encoding? I don't think we fully abstracted the host encoding until 0.7. I
	see you're using IBM's 1.2 and jcifs-0.6.8.