[jcifs] Re: Can't grab browse list using 0.7.3.

Michael B.Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Fri Apr 4 05:42:21 EST 2003

On Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:37:26 -0600
"Christopher R. Hertel" <crh at ubiqx.mn.org> wrote:

> Mail has been arriving out of sequence, so I don't know whether the
> message to which I am responding was sent before or after your other
> message indicating that you had found the problem...

Sorry, this was my first message and it was somewhat hasty in
hindsight. Try the 0.7.5 jar. I did identify a problem with devising
good CalledNames for workgroups.

A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are
conceptually  similar and, more important, to tasks that have not
yet been conceived.