[jcifs] deadlock while creating SmbFile

mamoNT mamont at pisem.net
Tue Sep 24 06:44:57 EST 2002

Hi,all!
off-topic:Great thanks to all, who brings so nice project into real!
It's very useful for us.

But, I have some trouble. Sometimes my program hangs while trying to
create SmbFile, and I have no way even terminate hung thread. There is
no response too long(not less an half hour), and I can see "ZOMBIE"
threads in my debug tool. Next run may be allright! But this "bug" repeats too
oftenly, though on a particular machines and particular folders under
W2k (mb even under other OS'es), and with some host all work fine! Should
I post a dumps, or general solution exists?

Thanks for any help!

--
Best regards,
 mamoNT                          mailto:mamont at pisem.net