[jcifs] Problem connecting to NetWare

Tony Thompson tony.thompson at stone-ware.com
Thu May 23 14:39:19 EST 2002

I tried both FileOps and NetWareWrite and they both worked great!

Without getting too terribly deep into it, can you give me an idea what the issue was?

Thanks again,
Tony

>>> "Michael B. Allen" <miallen at eskimo.com> 05/22/02 02:43PM >>>
On Mon, 20 May 2002 08:45:37 -0500
"Tony Thompson" <tony.thompson at stone-ware.com> wrote:

> The attached zip file contains the log and the two data files.

I believe I have fixed the problem Tony. Can you please try FileOps.java
example again with this jar?

  http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/jcifs/jcifs-0.6.4nopad.jar

Thanks,
Mike