[jcifs] problem with NbtAddress.getAllByAddress()

ashish ashishn at ntechra.com
Tue May 14 04:48:34 EST 2002

Ok, here's sniffer output... when Node Status Request is send.
And I don't see any reply for this request from the remote machine......

UDP:  ----- UDP Header -----
UDP:
UDP:  Source port = 61764
UDP:  Destination port = 137 (NBNS)
UDP:  Length = 58
UDP:  Checksum = 00EA
UDP:
NBT:  ----- Netbios Name Service Header -----
NBT:
NBT:  Type = Query Request
NBT:  Status = Success
NBT:  Transaction ID = 0x0004
NBT:  Flags Summary = 0x0110
NBT:     - Broadcast
NBT:     - Recursion Desired
NBT:  Question count = 1
NBT:  Answer Count = 0
NBT:  Name Service Count = 0
NBT:  Additional Record Count = 0
NBT:  Question Name = *..............[0]
NBT:  Question Type = 0x0021
NBT:  Question Class = 0x0001
NBT: