[jcifs] Re: smb printers with jcifs

Christopher R.Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Sat Jun 15 03:18:49 EST 2002

..the below, of course, being part of the NetShareEnum response.
I found it in the cifsrap document:

Name           Value  Description
STYPE_DISKTREE 0      Disk Directory Tree
STYPE_PRINTQ   1      Printer Queue
STYPE_DEVICE   2      Communications device
STYPE_IPC      3      Inter process communication (IPC)

Michael (Schulze), you can find this doc at:
http://www.samba.org/samba/ftp/specs/draft-leach-cifs-rap-spec-00.txt

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org