[jcifs] free disk space on a CIFS share

Michael B. Allen miallen at eskimo.com
Thu Jul 18 04:34:42 EST 2002

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:56:13 -0400
"Anish Acharya" <anish.acharya at casero.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone.  I'm wondering if anyone is aware of a way to find out
> the amount of free disk space on a SAMBA share using
> the Jcifs API?  I can't seem to find an appropriate method in the

Ahh,  I  knew  this was coming. It's #3 in the todo list. There is indeed a
function   called   TRANS2_QUERY_FS_INFORMATION  that  will  retrieve  this
information   for  shares.  I  was  going  to  return  this  value  in  the
SmbFile.length() call. I'm gearing up for batch of new stuff soon ....

--
http://www.eskimo.com/~miallen/c/jus.c