[jcifs] Re: Status Codes.

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Thu Jul 11 10:29:00 EST 2002

On Thu, Jul 11, 2002 at 09:42:12AM +1000, Andrew Bartlett wrote:

> > - Is the list of error codes in include/nterr.h the best available
> >   (probably)?
>
> A newer list could probably be generated by the same mechinism.  The
> best available is found on Win2k - but we like keeping at arms length
> from that stuff.

There's a list of win32 error codes at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q155011
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q155012

Probably some NT codes if you care to look at them.

Cygwin has header files that are presumably not copyright by Microsoft
which I still think we should use.  They might make a good reference
point as well.

Tim.